Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Some latest versions of Nuget packages not available in ProGet

• I am wondering if the allow filter needs to have them explicitly specfied to show all versions? Is the reason we can see an old version is because an allowed package has a dependency on it? thanks! The filter is set to block and hide.

• inedo-engineer

Hi @rick-kramer_9238 ,

Can you walk us througgh the specifics of what you're seeing / doing?

If you're talking about a connector filter, those only apply to package names and wouldn't have a relation to versions...

Cheers,
    Alana

• Microsoft.Testing packages 1.02 were available but not 1.1.0.

Once we allowed Micrsoft.Testing.* all versions were available. I'm wondering 1.0.2 was allow because of a dependency chain. MSTest.TestAdapter was allowed and version 3.2.2 has a dependency on Microsoft.Testing.Extensions.VSTestBridge.1.0.2 which has a dependency on Microsoft.Testing.Extensions.TrxReport.Abstractions.1.0.2

• inedo-engineer

Hi @rick-kramer_9238,

I'm really not sure what the underlying issue is or how to troubleshoot :(

NuGet dependency resolution is really complicated, and what you're saying is probably related. If you get a "package/version cannot be found" error from the NuGet client, it doesn't necessarily mean that the version isn't there... jsut that the dependency search wasn't successful.

You can just look at the ProGet server to see what packages/versions are there. If it's in the UI, iut will be in the API.

Cheers,
    Alana

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation