Hi,
I just added all available sources as I didn't know which one to choose
- OSS Index
- PGVC
- ProGet Vulnerability Central
For now I removed OSS Index and ProGet Vulnerability Central and only have PGVC
(not sure what the difference between ProGet Vulnerability Central and PGVC is)
I set severity for these two vulnerabilities to caution
GHSA-wc69-rhjr-hc9g : Moment.js vulnerable to Inefficient Regular Expression Complexity
GHSA-8hfj-j24r-96c4 : Path Traversal: 'dir/../../filename' in moment.locale
Cleared the NuGet cache and ran a build that uses this package.
Then I started experimenting with turning things on and off and running the Tasks VulnerabilityDownloader and VulnerabilityDownloader.
With only PGVC I see only this one but not the other ones
GHSA-8hfj-j24r-96c4 : Path Traversal: 'dir/../../filename' in moment.locale
With OSS and PGVC I see 11 vulnerabilities but no duplicates
With all three I see 12 vulnerabilities and a duplicate for GHSA-8hfj-j24r-96c4
When I select them they have the same ID but vulnerabilityId in the url is different.
For now I turned ProGet Vulnerability Central off or should I used that one and turn PGVC off?
I'm using Version 2022.27 (Build 9)