@atripp Hi Alana,
Thanks for the clarification!
Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.
If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!
@atripp Hi Alana,
Thanks for the clarification!
Hi ,
I have two Docker feeds configured as follows:
http://localhost/feedb/).When I try to pull an image from Feed B through Feed A with caching enabled, the Docker pull fails, repeatedly showing "Retrying" and eventually returning "unexpected EOF".
This happens with both local and remotely cached images in Feed B.
This also causes images and layers to become corrupted on both feeds.
In diagnostic center appears this :
Screenshot 2026-09-25 alle 11.03.35
The only workaround I've found is to disable caching on Feed A and reindex both feeds, enabling the options to remove images with corrupted or missing layers, which unfortunately results in data loss. After that, everything works correctly.
I've reproduced this issue multiple times, including on a local ProGet instance without Apache or any reverse proxy.
Is this a known issue or a bug? Is disabling caching the correct workaround, and is using a self-connector with this URL the correct configuration?
Thanks!
Hi everyone,
My team and I are currently using the free version of ProGet to evaluate it as a potential replacement for Artifactory.
I have a question regarding package metadata: is the Universal feed type the only one that supports adding custom properties to each package? Or is it possible to also add custom properties/metadata to other feed types, such as Docker, Helm, or Python (PyPI)?
We would use them for searching purposes for example.
Thank you very much for your help!