Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

How to Add AD groups with in different domains

• What is the syntax or instructions to enable and add multidomain AD groups? I set LDAPMultipleDomainEnabled to true but was not able to "Find" or add any AD groups not in my test servers local domain. We do have a trust relationship b/w the domains.

In other words, what are the steps to add AD groups in a different domain to ProGet?

Product: ProGet
    Version: 3.1.2

• Can you try to add the group by its name (without the domain prefix), even though it may not come up in the search results?

• Hi,

I tried but it didn't add anything to the assign privileges list.

I also tried setting LDAPMultipleDomainEnabled = false and it didn't add anything to the assign privileges list.

Does LDAPMultipleDomainEnabled = false, let you add other domain groups? or does this LDAPMultipleDomainEnabled need to be true?

Mike

• LDAPMultipleDomainEnabled needs to be true to see users in a different domain from the one that the server is running on. The privileges for multiple domain enabled will also be different since the domain becomes a part of the username e.g. principal@domain instead of just principal

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation