Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

ProGet Deploy Post-Deployment Scripts Not Executing?

• I have a very simple ProGet Deploy feed set up with one project in it, with one Chocolatey package in it. When I deploy to my server, it successfully installs the Chocolatey package, but it doesn't execute the post-deployment script. It's a simple PowerShell script that does a "Copy-Item $Source $Destination". I can run the PowerShell command manually from the ProGet server and it works just fine. For whatever reason, it doesn't seem to run as part of the ProGet deployment. I don't see any interesting messages in the debug/log, either -- it is silently failing. Is there a way to get at logs or debug messages that would help me troubleshoot this?

Product: ProGet
    Version: 3.1.0

• Thanks for the report - I'll have a dev take a look at this and fix it for the next version, which should hopefully be out today (8/14/14).

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation