Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Un-Deploying a Release

• I only plan to have Releases in Active and Canceled status for a few of my applications, those that just create artifacts. Its because I recently marked a few as Deployed and now they are permanently added to the list of versions I can choose when using imported Deployables.

How can I get those versions off the list of my imported Deployables? The chance of me clicking the wrong one will only get worse as that list gets bigger. I have complete access to the BuildMaster database and can force them off if needed.

I expect that by sticking with just Active/Canceled I should be able to manage the list going forward.

Thanks,
    Dan

Product: BuildMaster
    Version: 4.2.8

• It sounds like this is a bit of a hack; when an application component is deployed to a production environment, it's status should be represented as "Deployed".

You can purge releases if needed using the Releases_PurgeReleaseData API/Sproc method.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation