Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Passing build master parameters via a URL Triggered Build from TeamCity

• Hello,

Could you advise me how I can pass a build number (or indeed any variable) via the URL Trigger? What I want to achieve is requesting that Build Master deploy a build and I stipulate the build number via the trigger from JetBrains Team City.

If the above isn't supported, is there a URL that I can call on Build Master directly which will support a standard web call? I've tried researching this and can find no clear answer on it.

Many thanks,

Ben.

Product: BuildMaster
    Version: 4.2.7

• Currently this is supported through the API, but not via the triggered builds. We will add the ability to specify a build number for URL triggered builds in the final version of 4.3 due out end of next week.

You can already specify variables for URL triggered builds by including them as part of the query string, e.g. http://buildmaster-server/trigger-build?id=1000&myVar1=value1&myVar2=value2

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation