Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

NuGet connector feed no longer showing connector packages

• Hi,

we have a NuGet feed which is using a connector to NuGet ( https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json).
    Having a look at all versions of a package we are able to see local packages as well as connector packages:
    2f2f8376-6f88-4f5c-b776-a37aeeea5be5-image.png
    We noticed that starting with version 2024.13 the packages with NuGet Connector as source were no longer showing up:
    0f024882-5a20-4355-b0a3-11f0505f279a-image.png
    The connector itself still seems to be working. Using Visual Studio I installed a version with a local source. Afterwards I manually changed the version in my .csproj file to a version with NuGet Connector source which is not visible in my feed. Visual studio was able to successfully restore this nuget package from my feed, but the package never showed up with a local source. This creates the impression that the connector is still working but may not be displayed correctly.

Further, this is only an issue with our feed using the NuGet connector. We have several feeds using a connector (e.g. https://registry.npmjs.org) but they are showing local and connector packages.

Maybe someone can help me with this.

Tanks,
    Caterina

• inedo-engineer

Hi @caterina,

I'm not seeing any changes in 2024.14 that would cause this behavior, so I'm not sure what it could be offhand.

The first thing I would check is the connector filtering; can you try that out? It's under Admin > Manage Feed. There might be something in ther.e

You may also see some recent connector errors under Admin > diagnostic Center.

Thanks,
    Alana

• Hi @atripp,

there are no connector errors listed in the diagnostic center and the connector itself also says there were no recent errors.

But we noticed another thing:
    We have a package filter for this connector because we do not want to get DevExpress packages from this feed.
    40c7339c-c3a4-41c1-bc6c-de96de0e911f-image.png
    If we delete this filter, the connector packages are displayed in the feed.
    21d125ea-fe15-4fc4-9ba0-e5407d351497-image.png
    As you can see it is our only filter. If we add the filter again, the connector packages are gone.
    Further, we noticed this behavior already in version 2024.13. In 2024.12 everything was working fine.

Thanks,
    Caterina

• inedo-engineer

Hi @caterina ,

Thanks for checking; I was able to reproduce this; it seems to be a regression.... we'll get it fixed via PG-2795 in next week's maintenance release. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks,
    Alana

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation