Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Problems using TeamCity's public NuGet feed with ProGet?

• I'm using ProGet as an aggregator of multiple other NuGet servers. It looks like ProGet doesn't supports adding a teamcity nuget server (the build-in nuget server in TeamCity). When I do that and search for packages through the ProGet UI, I get the following error in the top: "There was an error with one or more of your connectors: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.".

Do you know if there are any problems using TeamCity's public NuGet feed with ProGet?

Product: ProGet
    Version: 2.2.10

• Unfortunately this is a problem on TeamCity's end; they only support a subset of the old (v1) of the NuGet specification. We do not support this version for connectors.

I suggest you that you push packages to ProGet from TeamCity instead.

• This problem is a pretty big deal - it means that existing TeamCity build artifacts can't be "pulled" into ProGet. The only way to make it work is for new build output, pushing nuget output to ProGet. That's suboptimal.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation