Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

OSS Index Vulnerability Scanner

• Hello,

i want to integrate the OSS Index Vulnerability Scanner.
    I used the Api Key from OSS Index and the Sonatype extension but i get the following error when the Vulnerability Downloader starts:

Unhandled exception: System.ArgumentException: Assembly Sonatype was not found. The extension may be out of date, have been deleted, or could not be loaded. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly "Sonatype" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
       bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
       bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
       bei System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)
       bei Inedo.Serialization.Persistence.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
       --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
       bei Inedo.Serialization.Persistence.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
       bei Inedo.Serialization.Persistence.DeserializeFromXElement(XElement objElement, Type expectedType)
       bei Inedo.ProGet.ScheduledTasks.General.VulnerabilityDownloaderScheduledTask.<ExecuteAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
    --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
       bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       bei Inedo.ProGet.Service.Executions.ActiveScheduledTaskExecution.<ExecuteAsync>d__9.MoveNext()

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Fabian

Product: ProGet
    Version: 5.2.3

• I had a problem like this (for a different extension tho) and I just restarted the ProGet service, then it worked.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation