Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Teamcity artifact import error issue

• Good day guys,

I'm attempting to setup a BuildMaster Release, based on a simple Pipeline that has a plan that has a single step which is using the TeamCity extension to import an artifact.

Now I believe I have the step configured, because it lists my team city projects when I configure it.

I have set a build (Build) and the artifact name: folder/artifact.zip

I then attempted to create a release, and when I attempted to "deploy" the pipeline, the step running the artifact import operation failed with the following error:

Unhandled exception: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'ApplicationId'
    at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object )
    at Inedo.BuildMasterExtensions.TeamCity.TeamCityArtifactImporter..ctor(ITeamCityConnectionInfo connectionInfo, ILogSink logger, Object context) in C:\InedoAgent\BuildMasterTemp\Temp_E77612\Src\TeamCity\InedoExtension\TeamCityArtifactImporter.cs:line 31
    at Inedo.BuildMasterExtensions.TeamCity.Operations.ImportTeamCityArtifactOperation.<ExecuteAsync>d__32.MoveNext() in C:\InedoAgent\BuildMasterTemp\Temp_E77612\Src\TeamCity\InedoExtension\Operations\ImportTeamCityArtifactOperation.cs:line 63
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Inedo.BuildMaster.Windows.ServiceApplication.Executions.PlanExecuter.DeploymentPlanExecuter.<Inedo-ExecutionEngine-Executer-IExecutionHostEnvironment-ExecuteActionAsync>d__25.MoveNext()

I just don't know enough about BuildMaster to have any idea what is throwing the exception.

Thanks for any help,

Rob

Product: BuildMaster
    Version: 6.0.3

• inedo-engineer

Hello Rob,

I've released version 1.0.1 of the TeamCity extension, which should fix this (or at least give a more sensible error message). It should be available in /administration/extensions.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation