Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Prevent immediate execution of new Schedule Trigger

• When I create a new Schedule Trigger it will execute immediately if the time has already passed for the day. For example, if at 5pm on Monday I create a Schedule Trigger for Daily at 7am, it will trigger shortly after I set it up (i.e. Monday around 5:01pm). Is there way to prevent this behavior? The way it works now it means I have to set up new Schedule Triggers before the execution time (i.e. before 7am in the example above) which is decidedly inconvenient.

I understand that the service reviews scheduled triggers on a periodic basis, so the triggers won't always execute at the exact time set in the schedule - this is fine if it means that a job will run at 7:01am or 7:02am instead of exactly at 7:00am, but it would be helpful if there was a threshold after which the missed jobs would not trigger until the time arrives on the next day. Even better if this threshold was configurable.

Product: BuildMaster
    Version: 5.5.0

• That behavior definitely sounds suboptimal; we will investigate a bit further!

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation