Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Change password for developer

• I've recently upgraded from ProGet 3.7 to ProGet 4.0.13.
    The upgrade when without any pain and the updated UI looks very nice. However, I noticed that when I log in as a user with the 'Developer' role, I seem to be unable to change my password.
    When I log in as administrator I get an configuration-button next to the log-in/log-out button (which gives me access to the pages that allows me to change the passwords of the users), but when I log in with my developer-account, that button is not available.

I am using ProGet Free with the built-in accounts and roles (so no LDAP or AD integration). Is it possible for individual users to change there passwords in ProGet Free 4.0.13?

Product: ProGet
    Version: 4.0.13

• Thanks, it's possible only by visiting URL direclty. But we will fix this in next maintenance release under PG-562.

• Thanks for your response.

I'm glad to see that this will be fixed in the next release. For the time being, could you please specify which URL individual users should use, because every URL I've tried so far results in a SecuredTaskDeniedException

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation