Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Acces to the deployables versions included into a build

• Is there any way to acces to the deployables versions included into a build across a powerShell script in a deployment plan?.... like :CurrentBuild."deployableName".$ReleaseNumber.$BuildNumber

Thanks in advance

Product: BuildMaster
    Version: 4.9.7

• There is the $ReferencedBuildNumber, and $RefernecedReelaseNumber variables avaiable under System Variables.

• First of all, Thanks for your answer.

I know it, but the problem is that I have more than one deployable in an application, sometimes the new builds has no need to re-build all of them, but in the last step of my deploy plan, I need to update a sql table with the versions of all the deployables included into the build deployed.

For that reason I need to access an specific deployable, and then, of course, I will use the $referencedBuildNumber function.

"$ReferencedBuildNumber : Returns the build number referenced by the imported deployable in the current scope."

Thanks

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation