Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Proget LDAP configuration

• I've had Proget setup with LDAP to our single domain Active Directory for close to a year, and it works great. I was just wondering if there was a way to force the LDAP sync to occur. When I add new users to my groups in Active Directory, it takes hours before Proget sees the change.

Also, I can't seem to find the documentation I used to setup the LDAP integration. I see descriptions of the different types of authentication but no actual implementation guide. I have three groups in Active Directory 'Proget_ViewOnly', 'Proget_Developer', and 'Proget_Administrator'. Proget sees the users in these Active Directory groups and adds them to the respective Proget role, but I'm looking through configs and can't find where I actually set that up. Hoping you can refresh my memory so I can document this time.

Thanks,
    Brad Kehoe

Product: ProGet
    Version: 3.8.6

• The privileges are cached; if you "invalidate cache" on the privileges page or restart the web application, that should fix it.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation