Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Unable to upload helm chart

• Hello,

When I try to upload a chart to Proget with cUrl or the web interface, I got an Error:
    42883: function Events_RaiseEvent(unknown, integer, unknown, character varying, unknown, character varying) does not exist

If I read logs:

ERROR:  function Events_RaiseEvent(unknown, integer, unknown, character varying, unknown, character varying) does not exist at character 8
    HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.
    QUERY:  SELECT "Events_RaiseEvent"('PKGADD', "@Feed_Id", 'Package_Name', "@Chart_Name", 'Package_Version', "@Version_Text")
    CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "HelmCharts_CreateOrUpdateChart"(integer,character varying,character varying,ynindicator,timestamp with time zone,bigint,bytea,bytea,username) line 48 at PERFORM
    STATEMENT:  SELECT * FROM "HelmCharts_CreateOrUpdateChart"("@Feed_Id" := $1,"@Chart_Name" := $2,"@Version_Text" := $3,"@Cached_Indicator" := $4,"@Published_Date" := $5,"@Chart_Size" := $6,"@SHA256Hash_Bytes" := $7,"@ManifestYaml_Bytes" := $8,"session_user_name" := $9)

I use Proget v5.2.7 with the Linux Docker image and Postgresql 9.5 with a docker image also

Can you help me ?

Thanks

• inedo-engineer

Hi Martin,

It looks like the stored procedure was using incorrect parameters. We have created an issue for this (PG-1576) and will be prioritizing this. It will likely be included in the release that is scheduled in a few weeks.

Thanks,
    Jason

• inedo-engineer

Hi Martin,

This will be included in this Friday's (Aug 23) release (5.2.9).

• Thanks a lot, I confirm it's working now with v5.2.9

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation