Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

LDAP Settings

• After an upgrade, our LDAP stopped working. We reverted back to built-in for now.

In the database, I note that the searchrootpath is blank. I think thats why it can't find anything for users. What should that format be??

Properties SearchRootPath=""

• What version did you upgrade to? We had an issue in 3.1.1 that was resolved in 3.1.2 where any users who were denied privileges were unable to log-in. (The SearchRootPath is legacy that as far as I'm aware and isn't actually used.)

• Just did the upgrade, still:

[SecurityException: User 'xxxxxx\xxxxxxxx' not found in Directory Provider '1'.]
    Inedo.BuildMaster.Web.WebApplication.BuildMasterHttpApplication.BuildMasterHttpApplication_AuthorizeRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1716
    System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

• That error message says "DirectoryProvider 1" which is the built-in provider. If you open up the Admin Tool located in the BuildMaster installation directory you can switch the directory provider to the LDAP one.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation