Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

[ProGet] Automated deployment of a public ProGet instance on AKS & Azure SQL using GitHub Actions, Terraform Cloud, & Secrets Store CSI Driver.

• I've created a public GitHub repo which deploys a public ProGet instance on Azure. This is for demonstration & learning purposes only.

Hosting is provided by a single worker node AKS cluster & Azure SQL database, using the minimum specs possible to save on costs.

Automated deployment is done for free using GitHub Actions & Terraform Cloud.

The Secrets Store CSI Driver is also configured. This enables a secure & automated method of passing a SQL connection string from Terraform, to an Azure Key Vault, and finally to a Kubernetes secret.

One of my 2024 work projects is migrating ProGet from on-prem to Azure AKS. This project was a great learning experience, and I hope others can gain from it as well.

Please feel free to reach out with any feedback or questions.

Emerson

• inedo-engineer

@emer-connelly_2117 very cool, thanks for sharing!!

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation