Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Otter API Endpoints

• Hello,

When trying to use the Otter EndPoints in the documentation (https://docs.inedo.com/docs/otter-reference-api-configuration-management) I get a 404 except for the /api/infrastructure endpoint. For example /api/infrastructure/servers/list?key=secure123 works fine but /api/configuration/status?key=secure123&server=mywebsv1 returns 404.

Environment setup:
    Windows Server 2019
    IIS (Standalone not built in to app)
    SQL Express
    Buildmaster and Otter running on same host with different ports.

Please could you point me to the correct api Endpoints for Otter?

• inedo-engineer

Hi @Jon,

Thanks for sending this over to us. It looks like there is an issue with the configuration API and it's causing it to always return a 404 error. I have added a ticket, OT-497, to fix this issue, and it should be released on Friday this week in Otter 2022.13.

Thanks,
    Dan

• @Dan_Woolf Thank you I've now produced a dashboard using this API to show my GREEN/RED status without requiring a login. I know its a lot to ask but adding dashboards public would be amazing in Otter. My code is only about 6 lines but not sure how much effort this is to add into Otter.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation