Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

ProGet - feed search returns wrong results

• Hello,

I am currently evaluation ProGet.
    I have a feed which contains the RX Experimental packages, named Rx_Experimental-Main.1.1.11111

When I search for the package using ProGet web interface, the packages is not found. However I am able to browse to it.

Search for other packages seam to work fine.

• What search query did you enter? If you enter "Rx_Experimental-Main", do you see it then?

• No, no search term returned the result. I tried everything possible.
    I also discovered the same problem with "log4net" package which is not returned as a search result.

• Very strange, on my test instance if I search for anything like "RX_Experimental" or even just "experimental", the "Rx_Experimental-Main" package comes up as the first hit, same with "log4net".

Are you running the newest version of ProGet (v1.0.7 at this time)? Do you have any other connectors setup besides the offical NuGet one for your feed?

• I am running 1.0.6. I have no connectors at all as this is a disconnected environment. The log4net and Rx packages are hosted at my own feed.

• Strange, I was able to reproduce this by pulling those packages locally and then deleting the connector to the NuGet feed. We will investigate this further and once we've fixed it, publish a new version of ProGet.

• FYI we have released v1.0.8 that resolves the searching issues (as well as a few others). Thank you for the report!

• Thank you! I will try it now.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation