Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

ProGet SCA 2024 Preview Feedback - Error when trying to bulk delete projects

• Three closely related issues:

1. When trying to bulk delete a project from /projects, I get a popup with the following error:
    (500) Server Error
    The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK__ProjectIssues__Projects". The conflict occurred in database "ProGet", table "dbo.ProjectIssues", column 'Project_Id'. The statement has been terminated.

1. The button Disable ProGet 2024 Projects (Delete All Builds) does not work
      When clicking the button the page reloads, but nothing changes. This might be related to the error above.

**Edit
      Just found out it actually works, the builds are removed only the projects stay there, as the button text actually suggests.

2. I did not find any other menu option to delete a project or a build anywhere in the UI
      The only thing I found is the project bulk delete option which suffers from the issue above.
      Am I missing something?

• inedo-engineer

Hi @jw,

Thanks for letting us know about these. To answer your questions:

1. This is an issue with the order of how we delete the projects and their child items. If you delete all the builds first, then the project can be deleted without issue. We will fix this as part of PG-2596 that will be released tomorrow in ProGet 2023.31.
    2. This is an oversight on our part. We will get delete buttons added to the Edit Project Settings and Edit Build Settings page also as part of PG-2596.

Thanks,
    Rich

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation