Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Incorrect packages count in Feeds page

• The Packages count number in the Feeds page doesn't show the actual number of packages in every feed. The count seems to work OK when you add a new package (+1), yet not go down when you remove it. I add and remove the packages using the web interface.
    In my case, it is happening in all feed types I'm using (Debian new and Chocolatey).

Here, for example, I uploaded a package to beta and then removed it, but it still says that there is 1 package:
    2024-02-19 09_26_46-Feeds and 10 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png

When I click on the beta Name link it shows "There are no local Packages in this feed."
    When I click on the 1 number under Packages row it shows "There are no packages that match the specified criteria."
    I've already used the Storage & Retention re-index function, without any change.
    There are no error messages on Diagnostic Center

I'm using version 2023.28 (upgraded today to .29) with a ProGet Free license at the moment.

• inedo-engineer

Hello @daniel-scati,

Sorry for the delay in our response. We have recreated the issue and have a fix, PG-2582, ready and will be released in ProGet 2023.30.

Thanks,
    Rich

• Nice!
    I'll be waiting for the next release.
    Thank you very much.

• Just to give you a heads up. I'm already on version 2023.32 and it works like a charm.
    Thank you.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation