Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Bug: ProGet Asset package repository permission system is broken (Feeds_AddPackage always "not permitted")

• Using ProGet 6.0.8 within an Docker container (Indeo official) on a Linux (Ubuntu 20.04) host, the ProGet Asset package repository does not interpret the permissions correctly.

I have a single user instance running, in which my user account is in the Administrators group. I also tried creating a new Task (with all checkboxes enabled). I also tried a direct user assignment to the Tasks (not via group). I logged-out and logged-in after every configuration change, and I was also using "Clear Cache" every time.

However, ProGet does not let me upload to an Asset Directory, which I just had created. The file upload will crash with the following error message:

{"success":false,"error":"USERNAME is not permitted to perform the Feeds_AddPackage task for the current scope."}

• inedo-engineer

Hi @mail_6495 ,

Looks like this was a regression with API Key Authentication; the uploader control improperly required an API key. This will be fixed in PG-2104 on this Friday's maintenance key update.

Cheers,
    Alana

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation