Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

how to solve the Inedo Hub Proget installation error?

• i am trying to install proget on my 2012 server, i am getting these error, this might be due to error in configuration Please let me know the integration url and feed url..

6f576bf0-8d89-4f3c-8e2a-d0dbc8f39102-image.png
    a563e3d6-a34b-4e65-a196-7c845d8d1a52-image.png
    Product: ProGet Version: 5.1.15

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'Configuration'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action1 wrapCloseInAction)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption, Boolean shouldCacheForAlwaysEncrypted)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteScalar() at Inedo.Hub.Data.InstalledProduct.g__readDbConfigValue|59_0(String key, <>c__DisplayClass59_0& ) in C:\InedoAgent\BuildMasterTemp\Temp_E80991\Src\src\InedoHubCore\Data\InstalledProduct.cs:line 161 at Inedo.Hub.Data.InstalledProduct.ScrapeFromInstallation(String targetPath) in C:\InedoAgent\BuildMasterTemp\Temp_E80991\Src\src\InedoHubCore\Data\InstalledProduct.cs:line 151 ClientConnectionId:674594c1-dcf5-4bac-9fec-44a7a4756ba3 Error Number:208,State:1,Class:16

• inedo-engineer

Hello;

Does your server have Internet access? That is an ancient version of the Inedo Hub...

I would uninstall the Inedo Hub, and then download it again. Hopefully the error will be resolved then.

Cheers,
    Nanci

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation