Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Is there a way to Delete a Project

• I can't seem to find a way to Delete a Project, is there a way to do this?

Product: Hedgehog
    Version: 1.0.3

• In the context of a project, the Admin > Project Settings menu option will take you to the page that has the Delete option.

• The only thing I have for Projects is the Dropdown to select a project and no project settings anywhere.
    When I go into a project it has no settings. I can create a plan, etc., but there are no settings option for the project itself.
    In the Administration page there is nothing listed for Projects as an admin function.

• Here is what I mean:

Image Text

• Not able to view image, just shows the no image web graphic.

• Apparently our public ProGet instance did not grant anonymous view access to that asset directory... should be visible now.

• I do not see that option at all.
    I've selected a project, go to the admin menu like you show and mine just shows Administration, infrastructure, Executions, Resource Credentials, Extensions and All Settings. No Project Settings at all.

• Just wanted to let you know I reinstalled 1.0.3, having another issue with updating that is reported elsewhere, and I still cannot see any option for Project Settings.
    Is there any kind of Db flag that could be not getting set?

• I was finally able to go through the source code to see that the menu option was in fact missing in v1.0.3 - I don't know how I missed that you were on that version vs. the one I was using (v1.0.4) :(

An upgrade would solve, but I also see your ticket and will prod a developer to take a look at that for you as well and get out a new hub installer with the improved debug logging.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation