Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

ProGet installer does not flag the SQL Server installer

• I'll say is that running ProGet non-interactively works great for the most part UNLESS installing SQL Server Express along with it.

It seems like the ProGet installer does not flag the SQL Server installer that it's running non-interactively, so it fails due to needing user interaction but recognizing that it's running non-interactively.

Not an issue if using an existing SQL Server for the database like we're planning, but worth mentioning. I ran into this with both v4.8.9 and v5.0.3, if I remember correctly.

Product: ProGet
    Version: 5.0.3

• Thanks for letting us know. We are totally redoing our installer soon, so we will probably take care of it then!

I think, generally, you might want to install SQL separately when going automated. When SQL fails to install, it's not so graceful, and it will be harder to tell what went wrong when diagnosing a failed ProGet installation

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation