Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Feed Security

• I am wondering if it's possible to secure a feed in such a way that the feed is "fully private", meaning you have to be authenticated to even view the package feed or it's contents while allowing for a secure means to push packages to the feeds. It seems like right now the only way to do this is secure the feed via a user or usergroup in tasks and then add a users credentials to the end of the URL as the ApiKey parameter in plain text. Is this correct or is there some other means of authentication for pushing packages that I am not aware of?

I've tried setting the ApiKey on the feed itself but it seems that I have to allow anonymous access to push packages to the feed in the tasks section for this to work properly.

Product: BuildMaster
    Version: 5.8.2

• Yes. Just remove the "Anonymous" user from any tasks you've given it to permission to; Admin > Security > Tasks.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation