Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

Release Template Package Variables Missing

• Package variables defined in a release template are not populated when creating a package from 'Packages'->'Create Release Package' (localhost:82/applications/7/packages). This results in a "Could not resolve variable" error during plan execution. The variables do populate when going through the release overview and clicking 'Create Package' (localhost:82/applications/7/releases/release?releaseNumber=1.9.0).

Product: BuildMaster
    Version: 5.6.8

• You'll want to make sure that the release is using the specified template; you can change the template a release is using on the Release Overview page, by editing the details.

• I am creating the package for the same release. The only difference is the way in which I create the package for that release. The UI shows the package variables from the template when using the release overview page but not from the application packages page.

• Thanks for the clarification; I was able to repro this and logged a bug report (BM-2371). It will be addressed in a future maintence release.

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation