Welcome to the Inedo Forums! Check out the Forums Guide for help getting started.

If you are experiencing any issues with the forum software, please visit the Contact Form on our website and let us know!

ProGet: Confusion about behavior of Compliance

• Hi,

while comparing ProGet 2023 with ProGet 2024 I noticed that a project has an issue in ProGet 2024 but not in 2023.

In ProGet 2024 the project shows a warning for the package "DevExpress.Win.Gauges 21.2.7" (this package comes from a proxy-feed). The warning is "because of package status (unlisted, deprecated) is unknown, no license detected".
    But if I have a look at the package the license is being detected and it has no vulnerabilities or other issues.

In ProGet 2023 the same project referencing the same package does not have an issue.

I hope I could make the problem clear, unfortunately the server won't let me upload screenshots for some reason.

Thanks,
    Caterina

• inedo-engineer

Hi @caterina

If you're getting that message, it means that the package cannot be checked for "package status" (i.e. listed, deprecated) because it's not local to your feeds. If you cache the package, then it should go away.

Thanks,
    Alana

• Hi @atripp,

thank you for the clarification. I can confirm this behavior.

Thank you very much,
    Caterina

Inedo Website HomeSupport HomeCode of ConductForums GuideDocumentation